Google+ Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

As Seen in...

                     
 Hi everyone hope your summer is going stupendous! I just wanted to share with you guys some styles and trends I was able to partake in. This past year has definitely been a crazy roller coaster for me but a fun one; I made a big career move early last year, got the chance to travel to China beginning of this year which was fun but I also got the chance to dip in to design which has always been my dream and something I've always been interested in. So above is a little collage I made of some of the styles. Lots of spikes, mesh and pure sexiness to go around all summer long (wink wink). Hope you like them as much as I do!  
 XO  


                     
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment