Google+ Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara


I recently purchased this mascara because I was tired of cleaning up the mess and drops that my other mascara left behind after I was done applying it. I did also try the Voluminous million lashes by Loreal as well, the one prior to this one and honestly I wasn't all that happy with it despite all the raves and hype. However this one I am in love with, Its a wet mascara which means you can reapply whenever you want and add as many coats as you want. This mascara really makes you feel like you have fake lashes on, I applied quit a few coats and it felt as if I was wearing false lashes because of the weight that the coats add. Funny thing is I also received compliments because it really does make your eyes pop and look more glamorous. Overall great drug store mascara, If you're looking for a new mascara to try I would definitely recommend this one...

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment