Google+ Followers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Day At The Fair




















THE OC FAIR 2013 JULY 12 -AUGUST 11

The OC Fair was so much fun! if you haven't gone this summer I definitely suggest you make your
way over. Like I mentioned above it is still going till the 11th of this month but if you miss this one there is still The L.A County Fair August 30-September 29. Make sure to go with a huge appetite because there are tons of things you'll want to try. Although I smelled like BBQ smoke it was all part of the memories made and fun time spent. Art shows, endless games and rides, firework shows and people screaming at the top of their lunges from the extreme rides its all what makes the fair a annual event that many people love...I thought Id have a little fun and post some pictures of my sock monkey I got, as the fair always makes you feel like a kid again..

1 comment: