Google+ Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Desperately Seeking Summer

Desperately Seeking Summer



Dot shirt / Ruby Rocks red jacket, $60 / River Island high waisted shorts, $42 / Loeffler Randall stripy sandals / Spring Inspirations 66 Daffodil Garland Yellow

Hello and hope your winter was fabulous. As for me I tend to turn into a hermit, for some weird reason I love to be indoors, watch lifetime, lounge and pretend to cook Its comfortable for me and it really makes me feel happy since around that time people seem to be more dreary for some reason. Any who I am like many others anxiously awaiting Summer! I look forward to all the bright colors, prints and cute sandals to take me from concert to concert. I wanted to show how i mix and match pieces while having strong solids that compliment the outfit. Cant wait to post more fun looks and inspiration boards for you!  xo    -J

No comments:

Post a Comment